- Baby: w...w...
- Parents: Good job sweetie you're finally talking we're so proud!!!!!
- Baby: Woof
PSAT 2013: GAY TRANSLATORS AND WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS A COW
PSAT 2014: don’t give positive reinforcement to your dolphin in a bedazzled leash it’s dehumanizing also the dolphin’s name is jasmine and she’s very lucky
Prakash and Jasmine riding through the breathtaking shacks and camels and satellite dishes <3
a man from boston (via darbroy)
- teacher: put your calculators under the desk during the reading section
- student: *hides calculator under paper*
- calculator: HEYHEHEY BUDDY
- calculator: THAT ONE'S C
- calculator: THE OTHER ONE IS D BECAUSE HE WAS DISAPPOINTED AT HER NOT ASKING THE QUESTIONS
- PSAT last year: cows
- PSAT this year: you aren't good enough to look at the Grand Canyon
20 things we learned today from the PSAT:
1. If you become ill, have a teacher DESTROY your answer sheet immediately
2. Diamonds are super hard to bubble in
3. Jasmine KNOWS she is lucky!
4. If you are a Boston man the Grand Canyon won’t be as grand as the goddamn post card and if you aren’t…
kinky things to say during sex
- crimson leaves, falling
- improve the thing
- you wanna see the grand canyon
- copy this sentence in cursive
- PSAT: You aren't allowed to hydrate your body and fulfill basic needs. no wATER
- PSAT: donT SHARE A CalCULatoR
- PSAT: Please write this fucking paragraph in cursive.
- PSAT: Let's talk about the Grand Canyon and how it really isn't all that grand
- PSAT: improve the thing
- PSAT: You are now the second youngest Sensei ever.
- PSAT: If you leave I wilL DESTROY YOUR TEST SHEET
The Breakfast Club (1985) dir. John Hughes
Saturday, March 24, 1984. Shermer High School, Shermer, Illinois, 60062.
Dear Mr. Vernon,
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us as you want to see us — in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. Correct? That’s the way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning. We were brainwashed.